This life we live...it's strange, painful at times, but oh so beautiful.

I am a fusion dance artist and teacher, a fire dancer, and a visual artist. I draw inspiration from nature, music, and the amazing people that come into my life. I am also a conservationist who makes jewelry and found object multimedia craft type art in my spare time (when I'm not reading, writing, or lighting things on fire and dancing around with them). I love to dance barefoot on the beach, watch the stars move inexorably across the heavens, and to laugh with the people that I love. I am currently based in Greenville SC, working with Discordia Arts to provide unique and exciting entertainment to the Upstate.

Friday, January 28, 2011

New To Me

Today I made the long awaited decision to cancel my webpage (a waste of 15 $ per month if you ask me) and instead focus my energy on a blog - I'm very new to this, and it took hours to get the whole thing set up, but so far so good.

I suffer from Artistic ADD....it's not enough for me to focus my energy on one art form, there's no way - not when there are so many ways to create, to touch the earth, to build an idea, to become more than we are through the act of making something beautiful.

I have no idea where I'll go with this blog, but I am hoping that it will give me a way to reach out, and a way for the general public to find me....I make art...of all kinds...and I will post as I go. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Something beautiful, I'll bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment