This life we live...it's strange, painful at times, but oh so beautiful.

I am a fusion dance artist and teacher, a fire dancer, and a visual artist. I draw inspiration from nature, music, and the amazing people that come into my life. I am also a conservationist who makes jewelry and found object multimedia craft type art in my spare time (when I'm not reading, writing, or lighting things on fire and dancing around with them). I love to dance barefoot on the beach, watch the stars move inexorably across the heavens, and to laugh with the people that I love. I am currently based in Greenville SC, working with Discordia Arts to provide unique and exciting entertainment to the Upstate.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bellydance Show with Jaidra

Join me for an evening of Belly dance at Grapeleaf Mediterranean Restaurant. 816 S Main St in Downtown Greenville on Tuesday, Jan 29th. I will dance mini sets from 6:30 - 7:30 in a variety of styles. Bring the whole family to try some great food and enjoy some dance!


No comments:

Post a Comment