This life we live...it's strange, painful at times, but oh so beautiful.

I am a fusion dance artist and teacher, a fire dancer, and a visual artist. I draw inspiration from nature, music, and the amazing people that come into my life. I am also a conservationist who makes jewelry and found object multimedia craft type art in my spare time (when I'm not reading, writing, or lighting things on fire and dancing around with them). I love to dance barefoot on the beach, watch the stars move inexorably across the heavens, and to laugh with the people that I love. I am currently based in Greenville SC, working with Discordia Arts to provide unique and exciting entertainment to the Upstate.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Was Featured

In this lovely blue and green treasury on etsy

I get all a-twitter when my pieces are chosen for etsy treasuries, as I have a soft spot for the treasury in the first place (beautiful hand made things all in one place - who wouldn't love to look at that!)

The seller who made this treasury is a rather awesome crochet and knitter (no, I don't know her personally, but check out her shop. I was especially excited about the snake puppet scarf, because how cool is this?
It's a scarf that's a snake...and a puppet! Literally, it's a conversation piece! Teehee - I punned.

I was also featured in a treasury of "Hidden Treasures"



By this seller who creates cards and the coolest finger puppets - I guess I'm having a puppet kind of day. My favorite was this set...
Because, who doesn't love pirates. Arrrgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment