This life we live...it's strange, painful at times, but oh so beautiful.

I am a fusion dance artist and teacher, a fire dancer, and a visual artist. I draw inspiration from nature, music, and the amazing people that come into my life. I am also a conservationist who makes jewelry and found object multimedia craft type art in my spare time (when I'm not reading, writing, or lighting things on fire and dancing around with them). I love to dance barefoot on the beach, watch the stars move inexorably across the heavens, and to laugh with the people that I love. I am currently based in Greenville SC, working with Discordia Arts to provide unique and exciting entertainment to the Upstate.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bellydance Class Hiatus

Classes with Jaidra are on pause for Summer, as I take a much needed vacation. I'm going to be traveling, learning, and visiting old friends during most of July and August. I expect to return and start classes back up in Fall.

In the meantime, for great dance classes in Greenville, SC, join with my lovely dance partner Brandy White of Discordia Arts on Tuesdays at Taal school of Dance.

We've had a fun couple of months performing new and old pieces across the south east, and I'm looking forward to continuing to stretch our theatrical legs and create new and exciting entertainment when I return in Fall.

Jaidra of Discordia Arts at Rusted Palace with Morgan of the Pines

Discordia Arts at the Steampunk Carnivale in Knoxville,TN
Discordia Arts at the Steampunk Carnivale

Jaidra with fire staff at Hey Look! music festival with Wasted Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment