This life we live...it's strange, painful at times, but oh so beautiful.

I am a fusion dance artist and teacher, a fire dancer, and a visual artist. I draw inspiration from nature, music, and the amazing people that come into my life. I am also a conservationist who makes jewelry and found object multimedia craft type art in my spare time (when I'm not reading, writing, or lighting things on fire and dancing around with them). I love to dance barefoot on the beach, watch the stars move inexorably across the heavens, and to laugh with the people that I love. I am currently based in Greenville SC, working with Discordia Arts to provide unique and exciting entertainment to the Upstate.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bring A Friend, Free Bellydance Class Day!


Jaidra and Brandy of Discordia Arts: Sword Duet at Ren Faire

I'm having a special promo class the first week in February. Bring a friend, and BOTH of your classes are free. Check out more information here, and like the Discordia Arts Facebook page while you're there to keep up with our performance and class schedule.

Now, your first class with me is always free, so this promo is mostly for my current students, but if you're reading this early, you can get 2 free classes by coming in for your first class ahead of time and then bringing a friend on Bring A Friend Day. Bellydance has changed my life, and I love to teach it...come give it a try and maybe you'll love it to!
Jaidra with some of  her students at the 2013 Discordia Arts Spring Student Showcase


No comments:

Post a Comment