This life we live...it's strange, painful at times, but oh so beautiful.

I am a fusion dance artist and teacher, a fire dancer, and a visual artist. I draw inspiration from nature, music, and the amazing people that come into my life. I am also a conservationist who makes jewelry and found object multimedia craft type art in my spare time (when I'm not reading, writing, or lighting things on fire and dancing around with them). I love to dance barefoot on the beach, watch the stars move inexorably across the heavens, and to laugh with the people that I love. I am currently based in Greenville SC, working with Discordia Arts to provide unique and exciting entertainment to the Upstate.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Henna Body Art Day at Raspberry Moon in Greenville, SC

I am offering henna body art in Greenville, SC at Raspberry Moon Salon on Tuesday, Aug 16th.

Raspberry Moon Salon is a skin care salon, so we request that you make an appointment and plan to have a meditative session (ie, please turn your cell phone on silent and keep the noise to a minimum to avoid disturbing the other clients)

Pricing:
Prices for henna body art vary based on the size and intricacy of the design. Very detailed designs and thick tribal or silhouette pieces that require a large amount of henna will cost more . 
The following can be used as a general guide to prices:


Small designs (1 - 3 Inches): 5-15$
Medium designs (3 - 5 Inches): 10-20$
Large designs (5-7 inches) 15- 30$
Anything larger than 7 inches will be custom priced starting at 30$

Please call or email jaidra_art@yahoo.com for an appointment.
I will also have some hand painted silks and hand made jewelry available for perusal and sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment