This life we live...it's strange, painful at times, but oh so beautiful.

I am a fusion dance artist and teacher, a fire dancer, and a visual artist. I draw inspiration from nature, music, and the amazing people that come into my life. I am also a conservationist who makes jewelry and found object multimedia craft type art in my spare time (when I'm not reading, writing, or lighting things on fire and dancing around with them). I love to dance barefoot on the beach, watch the stars move inexorably across the heavens, and to laugh with the people that I love. I am currently based in Greenville SC, working with Discordia Arts to provide unique and exciting entertainment to the Upstate.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Discordia Arts at the Faire

Discordia Arts had a wonderful weekend at the Enchanted Chalice Renaissance Faire in Greenville, SC, this past weekend. This was our 3rd year performing at the Faire, and it is truly getting better every year.

On Friday night we performed as the headliners along with Wasted Wine, and brought a mix of fire and shadow that the crowd really seemed to enjoy.

Saturday, we danced a pure belly dance set, our first in a long time, featuring a few of our students. We spent the rest of the day meeting amazing people and enjoying the atmosphere of family filled revelry that this small but unique event brings to the upstate.

Can't wait for next year!
Brandy with Fire Fans: Photo by SeaJae Photographer


Jaidra with Fire Staff: Photo by SeaJae Photographer
Discordia Arts Shadow Screen to Never Look Back


Discordia Arts and Students at the Faire

No comments:

Post a Comment